Thursday, April 3, 2008

Apostle Of Life

Love has many levels. Intially its only love. Later on it make take many different meaning and terminologies. I realize that I am an apostle of Life. first, I expressed to people how the Beatles were musical genius with eloquent words and soul rendering melody. They were revolutionary and avant-garde of their times. Then came ‘reasoning’ and love of wisdom. I told all my friends about logic and reason and we started debating things and issues using our ‘reason’. I even started writing using different arguments one superlative over the other. I called them my passions. Soon I realized whatever influenced me and I thought it was good for me, I make sure I spread it. like sharing the love. We may love what we do and glorify it. we may receive love and enjoy its perpetual benefits and perks. But we can never truly love it completely until we create the very same love we experience for someone else. To make our encounter an encounter for others, spreading what we enjoy in love then is actually spreading the truth. Let others too feel the same what you feel, if friendship has to be upheld, what greater freidship than being a friend through joy, joy given and an invitation to others to know and experience the same things you are grateful of.

Apostolate. Men spread awareness about diseases out of urgency. The faithful spread awareness out of concern for the soul. But be an Apostle Of Life like the bible says:
So let your light shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven. (Mt 5:16)

Allow people to know why life is an encounter and to whom the credit goes. Tell them of why you are in high spirits all day. tell the how jogging does great to your self-esteem, how writing is an expression of your deepest self, how dancing is charming and walking with a girl is endearing, how listening to someone is noble and reaching out, godly, how choice of music is what defines us and movies mirror life, how books have stirred great inner revolts and how insincerity may not fall short of sin if you banish the existence of God by your attitude and conduct towards God’a day.

SHARE. SPREAD. CONVEY. EXPRESS. Let your identity be a flame…enkindle another and create more light in the world…be an Apostle Of Life

No comments: