Sunday, September 27, 2009

No place for Love

Dave and Mikhail are walking through the woods after the Debate finals in School. Dave failed to fill in for the debate as he couldn’t find a credit card and his last bet was Jim Scorsee. Mikhail tries his best to cheer him up. Mikhail plucks an apple from the Apple tree and flings it towards Dave.

“Here you are Dave, an Apple today will keep the blues away”

“it isn’t funny, Mikhail. I am sure Jim could have done the transfer of funds. But he doesn’t want to see me winning the debate, does he? He gives me tall tales of why he can’t do a silly transfer instead of just replying yes or no to my request. He is always acting so. He doesn’t like me. If he wished, I could have got the transfer done.”

Dave and Mikhail discuss Jim’s actions and other past incidences where Dave suspects apparently similar bad intentions of Jim and tries to put cards in places. After a while, Mikhail stops walking.

“Hey Mikhail, what happened? You can’t keep up to my pace. I will slow down if you wish”

“No, Dave it isn’t your pace. It is your mind. It is so extremely bent in proving Jim has malicious intent in everything to do with you that we have spent or wasted an hour discussing it. If we go on trying to find out who has malicious intent and who doesn’t and eventually have a malicious intent ourselves in judging others, we would never learn how to love.”

No comments: