Friday, March 28, 2008

God makes a way

I boarded a crowded bus and I wasn't travelling long distance. this would pose a problem as one boards a bus from the posterior and alights from the front. So making my way to the front would be a herculean task brushing people who don't really co-operate and are very quick to be miffed.
I couldn't do anything. It was a bad choice: getting in a long distance bus which is overly crowded especially with people who are travelling long distance. As usual, I began to pray not to come to my succor but just usually using the time in the bus and the craziness to be put to good use. Somehow when my stop was nearing I knew one possibility was turning real: That I will not get to alight where I am supposed to. They say, God will make a way where there seems to be no way.
A man standing behind me began to push savagely. And I subsequently made way as he was trying to get down too. Soon I realized I was at the front ready to get down. Somehow knowing the man behind me had to get down too and wasn't ready to alight anywhere else helped me to make way and reach at the front. Few minutes before I was clueless and now I found myself alighting down peacefully. I surrendered and god found a way.

No comments: