Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Morning has broken...

I was walking down my building on my way to college early in the morning with my bag on my back. I was going down a slope and watching the whole world ready to invite me into its hustle and bustle. I was going to leave a ‘convenient caged serenity’-my home and join the world’s madness, new problems, new challenges, new issues, things to submit, people to answer, things I have forgotten to do and people to apologize to, places to run to and people to convince, words to be said and hours of listening, things to be brought and activities to be remembered, reminders to be set and responsibilities to be executed. This was the world…the morning was going to collapse into, My Morning. I was already tired. The first few calories spent and my mind was exhausted and already throwing in the towel. I just then remembered God and reminded myself, “Woe to me if I don’t bring Cheer to God’s dayI walked swiftly…not a minute to waste…my morning is already giving way.

No comments: