Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Prayer and Action

I pray quite a lot of late in the morning and in the bus. I pray on the way to college and on the way back, in the trains. St. Jose Maria said, “The street is the cell for every christian to pray and find god” I do that, I don’t waste too much time thinking about frivolous things but I pray. But are these prayers and ‘plan of life’ aiding me to be a better person everyday what with so many actions that I perform and choices I make every moment everywhere? It should. These things should help me. If I am reading [the bible] but am not any of what I read then why do I read? What really do I wish to achieve? How really do I love god if not like how He wants me? Where do I find that love if not where he has bequeathed it and If not in people just like me who long for love, a smile or a few words? If I do not find love in all of these then what really do I expect from the Invisible when I cannot love the visible as a token of my love?

No comments: